We’re always looking for great people to join our team. If you’d like to join us, please forward your CV to email@example.com, subject “Fraktul ‘Job Title’ | First name Second Name”.
Web Developer – Sept 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a web developer for a growing business. You will join our small and friendly team to help develop our clients’ websites.
On entry, the perfect candidate would have some understanding of PHP programming and the concept of web-delivered applications, essentially on WordPress.
- Working directly with the designers/marketers to add functionality to existing websites
- Providing essential maintenance to current websites
- Work with other members of the company to help improve workflow and processes
- Setup and configure websites, predominantly on a WordPress platform
- Ability to build standards compliant HTML & CSS front end code.
- Understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Be able to develop and work with common platforms such as WordPress
- Comprehensive understanding of working with and developing pre-existing WordPress themes
- UK driving license
- Access to a vehicle
- Good levels of communication
- A proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for web development – the company are always keen to learn new things and discover better ways of solving problems.
- A keen interest in learning all of the above skills